For anyone who is interested, I am attending a Zumba class on Tuesday mornings here in Cedar Hills from 9:30-10:30 am. There is a small play room off to the side of the dance room where your kids can play with toys and/or watch a show. There isn't adult supervision in that room, but it is only a few feet away from the dance floor and the older kids play with the younger ones. It has worked really well for Sarah and Kallie!
The classes are $5 for each class or $20 for 5 classes! Zumba has been really fun! It feels more like Latin dancing (lots of Cha-cha, shimmies, etc.) with an aerobic twist, but is really easy to follow along for the less coordinated, like myself. It is definitely a BIG workout, but perhaps that's because of all that I have to shake! :)
If you are interested in coming with me, I would be happy to pick you up on the way! Just let me know or email/call me if you have any questions!
Thanks!
Rebecca W.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment