Looking for some great items for Valentine's Day?
Look no further!!!
I am having a Jewelry & Stuff Open House Party
@ My Place on Wednesday between 12-2pm.
Items for sale- necklaces, earrings, bracelets starting at around $2, $3, $5, $8, $10, and so on. Most of the items are priced to sell.
I have a few purses for sale ( little girl's purse for $3, adult purses starting at $5-$35 ).
If anyone would like to set a different time to come see the items I have,
call and I can set up a time for you to look through the items.
We will have jewelry for little girls, teenagers, and moms.
Most of them are one of a kind items as I am getting rid of my inventory.
Please call me at 756-1905
Look no further!!!
I am having a Jewelry & Stuff Open House Party
@ My Place on Wednesday between 12-2pm.
Items for sale- necklaces, earrings, bracelets starting at around $2, $3, $5, $8, $10, and so on. Most of the items are priced to sell.
I have a few purses for sale ( little girl's purse for $3, adult purses starting at $5-$35 ).
If anyone would like to set a different time to come see the items I have,
call and I can set up a time for you to look through the items.
We will have jewelry for little girls, teenagers, and moms.
Most of them are one of a kind items as I am getting rid of my inventory.
Please call me at 756-1905
Thanks
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
No comments:
Post a Comment