***After we had the Savvy Shopper Lady come some of the ladies thought it would be fun to post the great deals they find... to share their excitement and also to let others know if they want to get the same deal.***
Jacqueline found this deal:
In the Rite Aid ad, Cover Girl buy one get one free. I used 2 Cover girl $1.00 off coupon that came in the sunday paper, so it made eye shadow about $1.00 or so (regular price $3.44 or more). Since I use this brand, it was a great deal for me. Happy Shopping.
Summer found:
Tuna packs at Walmart are "rolled back" to 0.99 and if you go to
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zbqpbmf1395616&bt=xs&o=61118&c=SK&p=ew1Gv4I5
or
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zbqpbmf1395616&bt=xg&o=61118&c=SK&p=ew1Gv4I5
You can print off $1.00 off coupons and get them for free!!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Summer!! This is awesome!! I am going to get the Tuna tomorrow. Thanks for letting us all know!
Post a Comment