Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day Care Available

After looking at the possibility of going back to work and agonizing over the thought of putting my youngest in day care, only to find day care availability very limited in the area, I have decided to turn the tables and offer my services as a day care provider. I graduated (Cum Laude) from BYU with a major in Elementary Education and a minor in Family Sciences, and as you know, have four children of my own. I am willing to take on a couple of extras during the summer (I don’t want to have more than 6 at any given time, including my own), and can take a few more in the fall. I have NOT yet applied for a daycare provider’s license, but am willing to do so as/when I find that there is sufficient interest to merit it. I plan to charge $2-3 per hour/per kid depending on age. If you are, or might be interested give me a call!

Lyndell D.

Please contact Lyndell directly or Summer to get Lyndell's contact information

No comments: