Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cricut Cutter for Sale

For all of you scrabookers out there, or those of you like me who like to pretend... I've got something for you! I bought a Cricut Personal Cutter a little less than a year ago thinking that I could be a great scrabooker. Sadly, I still am not great and don't have much time. So, I'm selling ALL of my cricut stuff. I have the original box and packaging. I used this about a handful of times. Here's what I have...

Cricut Personal Electric Cutter

Cricut Personal Cutter (plus refill blades and scoring blade)

George and Basic Shapes Cartridge

Doodletype Cartridge

ZooBalloo Cartridge

Disney Mickey & Friends Cartridge

Street Sign Cartridge

8 Cartridge Holder Box

2 Cutting Mats

Cricut Tools Set

Cricut Markers

Cricut Mouse Pad


I'm also putting this up on craigslist and KSL. If I sell it to someone I know or someone in the ward I will throw in a bunch of added things like vinyl, transfer paper, and some more cutting matts. I'm selling the whole package for $300.00 or best offer.

Please contact me if you are interested. brianandjanelle@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Janelle S.

Please contact Janelle directly.

No comments: