I have just finish part of training I have been doing in the last few month. I have come back from Judith Lasater's workshop with tons of great information, poses, and knowledge to share. I am currently offering my personal training/group training services to pay for my continuing schooling. I will offer personal training for $45 dollars an hour. My specialty will be concentrating on the abs, thighs, and butt areas for women. If you are looking for a strength training workout that includes just abs, thighs, and butt area, I have a great workout for you. I spent hours on researching different poses and have come up with my own routine for the best abs, thighs, and butt workout you could ever do. This is the routine I currently use on myself. It only takes about 20-30 minutes, 2x a day to feel the benefits. I am offering one on one instruction in the comfort of your own home. This can be a one time deal where I can show you what to do and you can do this on your own or I can come to your home 2x a week for one on one instruction to motivate you on your way to a more fit you. If you host this in your home with a least 5 or more girls and agree to do this for at least 4 weeks (2x week). I can break down the price so it would work out to as low as $10 a class. I will also be offering these classes in the summer in my backyard. I currently have a nice size cement patio in the back and we hope to finish the rest of the landscaping by spring. I do also offer yoga classes, but I have found that this works better with a small group of girls instead. With a group of 5 or so girls, it works out to be about $10 dollars a class. I can do a smaller group and work out the pricing with you individually. I would not mind doing larger groups if you can accommodate a larger group. Let this year be the start of a new you.
If you are interested or have any questions of what I can offer you please feel free to call me.
*** Please contact Jacqueline directly or Summer for Jacqueline's contact information.***
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment