Hi, everyone!
I was reading my newspaper yesterday and came across a small article about a new food storage site. Food storage is something that I have wanted to do, but have had many excuses not to, including being totally overwhelmed! So when I read about this website, it piqued my interest! It is a new website (that just launched this week) called FunWithFoodStorage.net. Four young moms have developed easy step-by-step directions, tools, AND RECIPES (YEAH!) on how create and use your food storage. I just wanted to pass this along for those who are interested. This week (last day is tomorrow) they are having a drawing and giving away prizes if you sign up for their free newsletter! Fun!!
Anyway, hope this was helpful! Talk to you soon!
Love ya,
Rebecca W.
***To check out the site Rebecca is telling us about, simply click the name of the site above. This will link you to the website***
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment