Sunday, June 22, 2008

Items for Sale

I am selling a few items to try to make some room for our oldest son. Some prices are negotiable, within reason.

I have a queen size bed I bought 2 years ago at the Mattress Factory in Orem ( I payed over 600 dollars, and I am asking $350). It is in extremely excellent condition. It is a firm pillow top and it is designed so you never have to flip it over (ah, nice).

Queen denim duvet cover. Excellent condition. $30.00
I have a queen size headboard also. It is solid wood, not laminate. Made to last. asking $175.

I also have a TV with stand. I believe it is a 32" or 33". The stand is made for that specific TV (it has a strap in the back that attaches to the TV, so the TV won't fall on your little ones). I am asking $150 for TV w/stand.

The kids canvas wall hanging $20.00
Lamp $15.00 w/o lampshade. Solid wrought iron, will need fuse replaced.
antique black chair with tan seat cover $20.00

Rebar window well covers/grates. They are grey and have been stored in my garage since I moved from my other home. They do not fit our windows now. $70 each, I have four of them. Measurements 4' 6" by 3' 2" (54" by 38"). They are solid.

I also have two dish network receivers, if anyone is interested they can call me and we can figure out a price since I haven't decided yet.

I also have an NBA regulation size basketball hoop that we also need to sell for anyone who is interested.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these items or has any questions please contact Jacqueline B.



















No comments: