Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beautify Your Feet

Hey I just want to let everyone know that I do a lot fabulous fun things with you toes. Here is a list of things I do.

Glitter Toes - Is a gel place on top of your toes with your choice of an assortment of glitter colors to choose from. It last 4 to 6 weeks and cost $25 dollars

Glam Toes - It's basically a colored gel of your choice covered with art mylar and confetti. (Even more fun and sparkle then glitter toes) It last 4 to 6 weeks and cost $35 dollars

Pink and white toes - Done also with gels. Lasts 4 to 6 weeks costs $25 dollars.

Permanent Polish- Colored gel ( Many colors to choose from) - It looks like polished toes but last 4 to 6 weeks and costs $20

Mani Q- This is one of my favorites! This is clear soft gel placed on fingernails or toe nails to enhance the natural nails and keep them shinny and strong up to 4 weeks and this cost $20 dollars.

I am a licensed cosmetologist and I use all Young Nails products.

As all of you know I have a lot of little ones so my hours are limiting. I will be working at nights after 7:00 P.M. or during the twins naps between 11:30- 1:30. You can also bring your kids if you want I do have a T.V. and play room in the next room over.

If you have any questions or you want to make an appointment, call me (Mandy Best) @ 801-695-7007

No comments: