Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pampered Chef Party Saturday

This Saturday two of the ladies in our ward are hosting Pampered Chef Parties. To avoid stepping on each others toes they kept their invitations inside the neighborhood to a minimum... this was not to cause offense to anyone, just to avoid problems for one another. However if there is anyone in the ward who would like to attend one of the parties, please let me know. Or if anyone in the ward would like to place an order you can also do that and I will evenly divide them between the parties.

To look at the catalog you can either contact me or get on my website to look online. I will attach at link to my website if anyone would like to check it out.

***Also just to put the word out, I am now a Sales Consultant for The Pampered Chef, so if anyone would like to look at a catalog or have any items they are interested in, now or in the future, I would be happy to help you out. ***

***Additionally, the "Pampered Chef Bridal Showers" are amazing and offer the Bride and Groom a ton of great deals and free products for them to start their kitchen off nicely. Not to mention, this helps to avoid getting any "unmentionables" in front of a Grandma or respected neighbor. :) So if any of you know of any couples getting married, let me know and I can get some information to them!***

Thanks Again!
Summer

www.pamperedchef.biz/funwithsummer

No comments: