Awesome Couch and Loveseat Set with Pillows for sale!
Both in really great condition! Very comfortable and comes from a smoke/pet free home! They have classy rounded arms and a curved back. The darling gingham/plaid pattern is a maroon, green, blue, and cream striped. Comes with 3 coordinating fluffy, floral pillows. (I'm not a floral gal, so they have been in storage and are in great shape) I will also include the two suede -like smaller maroon pillows I did use with it. The couches could use a little cleaning on the arms and seats, but the nice, sturdy fabric is easy to clean with a wet cloth! There is one very small seam on the bottom corner of the couch (the dust ruffle) that I noticed is coming a little unstitched (easily mended—see picture) and the underside of one couch cushion has a small spot of fabric that has come unwoven. That cushion is turned over, though, so you would never know! This is such a nice set. No saggy cushions and very sturdy and comfortable!
We just purchased a new couch set for our upstairs and tried to keep these for our downstairs, but they just won't fit through our downstairs entry! Unfortunately, we must sell them ASAP. (No room in my living room with two couch sets! UGH!) The Couch is roughly about 7 feet long and the love seat is a little over 5 feet long. Both are about 3 feet wide and 3 feet tall in the tallest part!
If you are interested or have any questions, give us a call.
***Click on the link to see the online ad and pictures--We are willing to reduce the asking price even more if you mention you saw this on the Chesterfield friends blog! Only $250 for the SET!!***
(I am sorry you will have to copy and paste the link - I couldn't get it to link up)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment