Did you all know that Julie T. does a card making class every month?
For only $5 you make 5 super cute cards!
She has all the supplies you will need, except the adhesive.
It is a great, inexpensive way to be crafty and creative,
while visiting with friends and neighbors.
For only $5 you make 5 super cute cards!
She has all the supplies you will need, except the adhesive.
It is a great, inexpensive way to be crafty and creative,
while visiting with friends and neighbors.
Last month the cards had the cutest jungle theme, I added some pictures of the ones I did...
I LOVE THEM!
I LOVE THEM!
She also does an "Open Scrap Day,"
where anyone can bring a scrap booking project they are working on
and work on it there.
This really helps to set aside time to do your scrap booking.
Also, it is so helpful to get others input and creative ideas.
Please come and join us - we would love to see you there!
***Please call Julie to RSVP or if you have any questions about the activity***
(if you don't have Julie's contact info - contact Summer P.)
cards (don't forget your adhesive)
tues. sept 23rd 10 am sat. sept 20th 6 pm
open scrap day wed. 17th 10 am-3 pm/ 7 pm-10 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment