Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Modbe Sale!

Modbe is having an "Everything Must Go" sale starting Tuesday July 29, 2008 at 10:00 in the morning! You will be able to save 25-80% off items that are on sale which will range from swimwear to dresses, tops and more! I will be hosting a virtual party on my website where you can place orders. My website is modbeclothing.com/rebeccacarroll. The party number is 146 and you will be asked to enter it after your credit card when you place your order.

As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me at home - look in the directory for the number.

Rebecca


*** Sorry this is late everyone - I have been catching up from being out of town and packing for another trip - I'll try to be more on top of it in the future. I did check the site today and there is still some stuff left so still check it out for yourself.***

Summer

No comments: